- You agree to St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy acting as an Agent on your behalf with prospective Schools.
- Initial contact with Schools will be made by the Agent after consultation with you.
Information provided by St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy is for your own personal, private and non-professional use. It is not for resale, redistribution or any other commercial use.
- If you wish to purchase Additional Services we will, after discussing your needs, send you an email offer outlining: the services we can provide; an estimated time frame for providing the services, and the basis on which they will be charged. A contract will come into existence between us, on these terms, when you confirm in writing to us your acceptance of this offer.
- The Consultant would want to visit in person (where possible) the schools being considered, in advance of providing up to date advice and a report. We would expect to meet parents and the child/children in question, before writing a report.
- Expenses: Mileage will be charged at £0.45p and other agreed expenses will be invoiced to the client.
- Where we are contracted to provide our services to you, we will assume we can accept instructions in relation to the services from any other person who has parental or guardianship responsibility for the child that the services relate to, unless you advise us otherwise in writing.
- St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy agents and employees cannot be held responsible for any losses, damages, expenses, claims, demands, suits, or actions, including reasonable legal fees made by any third party due to or arising from use of information obtained from the sites, information provided to you by us or your violation of our Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- You warrant to us before undertaking any Education Consultants service standard or otherwise -and we shall be expressly relying on your warranties that:
(a) you are over 18 years of age- We will not contract with a minor.
(b) you are the parent or lawful guardian of any child in respect of whom you ask us to provide any advice with regard to that child’s education or educational needs; and
(c) you will provide us with a full history of that child’s upbringing and education including academic social and medical history up to the date of the contract; and
(d) you will provide us upon request with details of that child’s interactions with you any siblings or other close relatives friends or school peers of that child which may be relevant to that child’s educational needs;
(e) you understand and recognise that in delivering our service we regard the needs of that child as being the most important aspect of our delivery of our services; and
(f) all answers you give to our questions will be full and truthful; and
(g) if before commencement or during the provision of services to you and so soon as you become aware that any information relating to or concerning that child has become inaccurate you will immediately tell us the correct up to date position
- It is your responsibility to ensure both before contracting with us and at all times after agreeing terms with us that all the information that you provide us both in relation to yourself(ves) and any child for whom you are responsible is complete correct and up to date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that arises from you supplying incomplete incorrect or outdated information whether about yourself(ves) or the child for whom you are responsible and where we ourselves have not been careless.
- Our contract with you using the Education Consultants’ service must be in writing and we (St Peter’s Tutors and Education Consultancy) are the contracting party with you. The provision of our services will start once we receive your written approval of the requested service on the terms outlined in this agreement.
- The Consultant works to a remit given by us appropriate to your requests and order for the particular service you have approved at the outset, together as the case may be with any further services you may request from time to time during your engagement with us.
- We are responsible for our provision of the Education Consultants service and for the advice given and interaction with you by us in the authorised and ordinary course of their duties.
- While we provide our appointed Consultant’s experience and views to you, that Consultant’s advice is initially limited to suggesting schools or another educational option which you might consider for any child for whom you are responsible. Nevertheless, any decisions that you take on the schooling of that child should be based on your views and cumulative research of which our Education Consultants’ service is but a part and you should not rely solely upon the views and opinions we supply you.
- You may ask us to carry out additional services for you and your child(ren) but if we accept your request to provide additional services you and we shall enter into a specific written agreement to cover that supply.
- Each Consultant we appoint to advise you, is selected by us in good faith. If at any time during that appointment you feel that there is a lack of understanding or empathy concerning the service you have asked us to provide, please let us know promptly and we shall first investigate your concerns and report back to you.
- We will begin the consultancy services on the date agreed with you. We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any services you have paid for but not received.
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what services you have ordered, how we are performing, and when you decide to end the contract.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. We use personal information to understand better your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to provide you with our services. we would not share this without your consent.We will not be able to offer some/all of our services without it.
Non-personal information is data about usage and service operation that is not associated with a specific personal identity. We collect and analyse non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use our website.
How we use your information
St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy uses your personal information to provide you with services and to help us better understand your needs and interests, in order to fulfil our services to you.
Who we share your information with
St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy will not share your personal information with third parties except in responding to your requests for services. Your permission will be requested when you submit your information.
Your information and third-party companies
St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy to keep your personal information accurate. We will provide you with access to your information, including making reasonable effort to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information.
Keeping your information secure
St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
How long we keep your data
St Peter’s Tutors & Education Consultancy keeps your data routinely for no more than seven years from the end of our interaction with you three years after the achievement of majority (age of 18) of any minor who has been the subject of any service we or our education consultants have delivered or facilitated its delivery to you, whichever is the longer.
How we work
- An initial meeting with the parents to identify.
- Their expectations and values.
- Their child’s strengths, interests and personality
- Establishing The Brief: What type of schools, geographical location, affordability.
- A report of the Brief outlined in the initial meeting will be sent to the clients for them to approve.
- The client to supply evidence of the child’s attainment and potential including recent reports and test results.
- Assessments material will be sent and completed by the child and returned to the consultant for their evaluation.
- An in-person meeting with the child and parents.
- An initial report with details of 5 + schools for consideration.
- A list of questions relevant to these schools will be provided for the visit to the school.
- A meeting (online or in person) to discuss their views on the schools they have visited and then identify 3+ preferred schools in more depth with off record insights from the Consultant.
- A final meeting to discuss any final issues.
- The above process may vary with each client.
There will be additional services which will be charged.
- Travel expenses.
- Arranging Appointments with Schools and accompanying.
- Research on Bursaries and Scholarships.
I have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions